CLEARWINNER ECO 100 Anti-foulant Diesel fuel additive
Treat rate : 1 litre ECO 100 treats 1,000 litres of Diesel fuel
Premature fuel filter blockage, combined with a build-up of deposits forming in high pressure fuel injector systems , are the two key problems associated with engines operating on ULSD or Biodiesel fuels.
In order to meet ever changing legislative pressure, fuel system design results in injection systems producing very high temperatures that lead to deposits forming on injector valve seats and nozzles. Fuel filters are similarly affected, resulting in fuel filter “plugging”.
When fuel systems and filters are affected in this way, engine power output is reduced, thus increasing fuel consumption. Component damage is inevitable in the longer term and fuel filter changes become more frequent than normal.
Application of CLEARWINNER ECO 100 to Diesel fuel will prevent the formation of deposits, by conditioning the fuel to withstand extreme operating temperatures . The cleansing action of ECO 100 assures the operator of a clean running vehicle and brings the added benefits of lowering fuel consumption and reducing component costs.
CLEARWINNER FLEET TREAT
A Diesel fuel treatment designed for application to road transport, coach and bus operators.
Treatment rate: 1 litre FLEET TREAT to 2,000 litres Diesel fuel
CLEARWINNER FLEET TREAT offers the following benefits:
• Disperses water from fuel storage tanks
• Protects components from potential damage caused by water droplets carried within the fuel
• Maintains clean injectors, ensuring optimum fuel atomisation
• Uprates cetane level of diesel fuel, improving power output
• Reduces fuel consumption through improved combustion
• Counteracts and protects against Diesel “bug” growth
CLEARWINNER CFI (Cold Flow Improver)
CLEARWINNER CFI is formulated to maintain Diesel fuel cold flow properties in sub-zero temperatures.
Treatment rate: 1 litre CFI to 1,000 litres Diesel fuel
CLEARWINNER CFI offers the following benefits:
• Protects CFPP (Cold Filter Plug Point) of winter grade Diesel fuel to -24 degrees Centigrade
• Allows machinery / vehicles to operate in severe winter conditions
• CFI will protect fuel at temperatures down to -30 degrees Centigrade, by applying a stronger dose (1 : 500)
A Diesel fuel biocide, designed to eradicate manifestation of microbial growth (Diesel “bug”) in fuel and fuel storage tanks
Treat rate: 1 litre D-BUG to 4,000 litres Diesel fuel
CLEARWINNER D-BUG offers the following benefits:
• Eliminates Diesel “Bug” manifestation within 24-48 hours of treatment
• Removes yeasts and moulds from storage tank walls
• May be applied to main storage tanks or directly into machinery / vehicle fuel tanks
• May also be used as a preventative maintenance product
CLEARWINNER D-BUG should be dosed prior to the next fuel refill, to ensure a complete mix.