CLEARWINNER HYDROS LA88
A Marine fuel treatment, designed for application to all Marine Diesel fuel categories (not HFO’s).
Treatment rate: 1 litre CLEARWINNER LA88 to 4,000 litres of Marine Diesel fuel
CLEARWINNER HYDROS LA88 offers the following benefits:
• Adds “lubricity” to the fuel, protecting components, fuel pumps and injectors from excessive wear that can be caused by burning low sulphur content Diesel fuels (ULSD).
• Disperses water from fuel storage tanks
• Protects components from potential damage caused by water droplets carried within the fuel
• Maintains clean injectors, ensuring optimum fuel atomisation
• Reduces smoking and fuel consumption
• Counteracts potential Diesel “bug” growth
CLEARWINNER HYDROS SLUDGEBREAKER
A Marine Heavy Fuel Oil treatment
Treatment rate : 1 litre of HYDROS SLUDGEBREAKER to 10,000 litres (10 tonnes) of HFO.
CLEARWINNER HYDROS SLUDGEBREAKER is a dispersant/ stabiliser formulated to break down sludge formation in fuel tanks. The action of dispersing asphaltenes and SLUDGEBREAKER’s combustion catalyst results in the following benefits :
· Reduces sludge by up to 70%
· Maintains clean storage tanks
· Improves fuel atomisation
· Reduces fuel consumption by (up to) 3%
· Promotes complete combustion
· Maintains turbocharger and economiser efficiency
A Diesel fuel biocide, designed to eradicate manifestation of microbial growth (Diesel “bug”) in fuel and fuel storage tanks
Treat rate: 1 litre D-BUG to 4,000 litres Diesel fuel
CLEARWINNER D-BUG offers the following benefits:
• Eliminates Diesel “Bug” manifestation within 24-48 hours of treatment
• Removes yeasts and moulds from storage tank walls
• May be applied to main storage tanks or directly into machinery / vehicle fuel tanks
• May also be used as a preventative maintenance product
CLEARWINNER D-BUG should be dosed prior to the next fuel refill, to ensure a complete mix.
CLEARWINNER CFI (Cold Flow Improver)
CLEARWINNER CFI is formulated to maintain Diesel fuel cold flow properties in sub-zero temperatures.
Treatment rate: 1 litre CFI to 1,000 litres Diesel fuel
CLEARWINNER CFI offers the following benefits:
• Protects CFPP (Cold Filter Plug Point) of winter grade Diesel fuel to -24 degrees Centigrade
• Allows machinery / vehicles to operate in severe winter conditions
• CFI will protect fuel at temperatures down to -30 degrees Centigrade, by applying a stronger dose (1 : 500)